If you’re in New York on Thursday, Sept. 21, the Publicity Club of New York, an organization with which this blogger is associated, is hosting a luncheon featuring five top tier consumer tech journalists. They are:
- David Carnoy, Executive Editor, CNET Reviews
- Brett Larson, Technology Reporter, CBS2 New York
- Jim Louderback, Editor-in-Chief, PC Magazine
- Debbi Porterfield, Technology Columnist, Gannett News Service
- Peter Rojas, Editor-in-Chief, engadget
Seating is on a first come, first served basis. Details and reservations can be obtained via the PCNY website.